Reepham Fishery is widely regarded as one of Norfolk’s premier pleasure coarse fisheries, having been established for many years on spring-fed lakes. The Fishery is a popular venue for holidaymakers, pleasure anglers, fishing matches and corporate events.
The aim of the Fishery is to provide customers with a quiet undisturbed and safe environment which is as close to nature as possible. We have four well-stocked lakes set within a 10 acre site, less than half a mile from Reepham’s pretty Georgian Market Place.
Reepham has an array of independent shops including a butcher, florist, chemist, Post Office, gift shop, farm shop and pine centre with café as well as a Spar supermarket.
- 4 Well Stocked Lakes
- Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
- Week, Weekend and Single Night Stays
- Pleasure – Day Ticket Fishing
- Match and Festival Fishing
- Well Located for the Norfolk Broads and North Norfolk Coast
- Half a mile from Reepham’s Market Place