Our accommodation really does place you in the heart of the countryside. Our lakes and grounds are a haven for wildlife – ducks, swans, rabbits and moorhen. Small Deer are frequently seen and you may even catch a glimpse of a Kingfisher or Green Woodpeckers.
Our holiday homes are superbly situated on an elevated position overlooking the fishing lakes.
We fully understand that the needs and requirements of our guests can vary that’s why we offer a wide range of accommodation with brick built lodges and lake side static homes. At Reepham Fishery we cater for the whole family, even your four-legged friends.
Our accommodation is well equipped and generally will contain everything you can reasonably expect to need for a self-catering holiday. If there is something specific you have a query about please feel free to telephone us.
- Well equipped kitchens with kettle, toaster, hob, oven, microwave, and small fridge/freezer
- Linen comprises duvets, fitted sheets and pillow cases with beds made up for your arrival
- Free Friendly WiFi
- Parking directly outside your accommodation
- Prices are fully Inclusive of electricity and fishing
- Pet friendly static homes
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Shower stool for children and disabled guests available on request
- Iron and ironing board available on request
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Tea, Coffee. Sugar and Milk
- Washing up liquid
- Tea and Bath Towels
- Toilet and Kitchen Roll
- Bin Bags
- Foil and cling film – there is often some left in the accommodation but we cannot guarantee this
- Salt, pepper and cooking oil
- Soap, Shower Gel, Shampoo and hand gel Groceries – the nearest shop is just 5 minutes away if needed